Kreston International is pleased to announce the appointment of European Regional Secretary, Bent Kofoed to Chairman. Bent takes over from Franck Parker who stood down at Kreston’s AGM at Kreston’s Annual Conference in Rio, Brazil, recently.
Jon Lisby, CEO of Kreston International said:
“Our thanks go to Franck Parker for his service over the past 3 years which have seen the continuing strengthening of our network and considerable advances in the global brand profile. The Chair passes to Bent Kofoed of Kreston CM, Denmark, who has been a long standing Board member. Bent has a passion for maintaining the standards and the culture of Kreston and I know that the global membership will give him every future support” .
During the AGM, Jon and Bent hosted Kreston’s 2015 awards ceremony which sets out to recognise those individuals and firms who have achieved over the last 12 months.
Congratulations to all our winners:
- International Collaboration – James Cowper Kreston.
- International Service Line Development – Thuto Masasa and Nkonki for Integrated Reporting
- International Firm Growth – Kreston China
- International Social Networking – Kreston BSG
- International Business Referrer – CBIZ MHM
- International Professional Recognition – John Armour, CBIZ, for his appointment to the Revenue Recognition Group.
- Outstanding Client Service – Kreston Reeves
“As we have seen in previous years, the quality of the shortlist for these awards makes it an extremely difficult task for the judges. Congratulations go to all our winners and all those who were nominated”.
The session concluded with an inspirational presentation by Tia Selminha, the founder of Kreston’s nominated charity for this year, Semente do Amanha (Seed of Tomorrow). The charity seeks to assist vulnerable children and young adults in Rio de Janeiro to recognise their aspirations and reach their potential by providing access to sports, music, drama and cultural and self-awareness and motivational projects.